So yesterday Brandy and I were heading to the mall when we saw signs for a place that sold pepper spray and other defense weapons....so we decided to check it out. Ended up being a flea market, but Brandy bought us some keychain pepper spray, I'm so hype!! I want someone to say somethin crazy to me so they can get it. Anyway, I'm tellin all this to D and he's basically says I'm gonna end up walking into the pepper spray haze if I spray someone and that I should just get a gun. Bang Bang, I'm gettin a gun soon yall. But I'm going all out wit it, I'm gettin one of them lil holster vests the dectecives wear and a holster for my ankle. I'm super official. But if I'm doing all that I'm gonna go ahead and get my concealed weapons permit........don't eff with C.
 |
| Blue Jean Jacket Mafia |
Ok rewind to this past weekend. My mom took all the pictures from Brandy's party, so i'll have to wait until she uploads them before I can post some. So on the menu for the festivities was chicken, pasta, veggies, cheese, rolls and cake. So we bought the chicken but me and my mom made the pasta. That ish banged! Everyone was complimenting us :) So it started at 6pm but my mom and I got there early, at about 4:40pm to set up and reserve some tables. My mom is so cute, she kept sayin, 'We gonna get sauced before everyone comes." But after her first glass of wine she was pretty much thru....me, I had an entire bottle to myself. I hope Brandy enjoyed herself though.
Sunday I went to church with mom and Brandy. Way overdue. I don't think I've been since Easter. I never want to get up and go, but always feel so much better when I leave. I need to make an effort to visit some churches in Columbus so I can find one I like an attend regularly.
This week I'm meeting my friend Tiffani so we can talk about the possiblity of starting a non-profit. We've been talking about doing something like this for a while, so now we're going to meet to brainstorm some ideas and look at the paperwork for non-profit status. We wanna have a cradle to grave organization but at the beginning we're gonna have to focus on funding one or two programs. The process to get non-profit status is long and hard so it's gonna take a big committment from the both of us. I'm excited but at the same time I have no idea where I'm gonna be 6 months from now, and I don't do anything half ass, I want to be able to give an 100% committment, so we'll see.
In closing did you see the game this weekend? Score was 20 to 72 or something?? Is this a damn basketball game? That's ridculous, but
GO BUCKS! P.S. I lost 3 pounds, now just gotta see if I can keep this going! Yay me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment