Original, free-flowing thoughts straight from the mind of Seirra. Hope you love more than you hate....

Friday, September 24, 2010

Blah

Sorry I haven't been blogging much, but my mind has been rather blank.  Since I live a boring life, I feel as though I shouldn't bore you with my uneventful tales.  But I will anyway :)  So my life generally consists of: going to work, applying for jobs while at work, going home, watching tv, repeat.  But I guess some things are coming up that aren't normally apart of my boring schedule.  Like the Miami trip, which I have already blogged about.  Finally yesterday I got  approval that my time off was granted for the trip, so all systems are a go!

Back to my diet.  So I returned the diet crap the day before yesterday.  I don't really feel like a failure because I typed out and saved all the information the diet plan provided.  When I called, the company asked why I was returning it, I said ummm because I'm hungry all the time.  He says oh that's good, it means it's working!! wtf?? I beg to differ dude.  Mess aint gone work if I'm constantly starving!  Anywho, I feel like I played the system, got all my diet info and just had to pay shipping back and forth.  I've made my own variations to the "diet" so we'll see how that goes....

Hopefully after tomorrow I'll have more exciting things to blog about since we are throwing Brandy a lil going away party at a winery.  I'll post pics.  Just so happens the weekend we are driving to Miami is the weekend one of my bestie's baby is due!  I hope she stays up in there till I get back!!


Baby Alexa :)
 So I'm signing off.  So excited my best friend D has dropped back in and made an appearance! He always comes back when I'm making an electronic purchase for some reason.  I guess the tech gods call out to him to tell him Seirra is making some awful purchase and needs your help, lol.

Again, don't forget to watch the killer buckeyes do some more slaughtering this weekend! GO BUCKS!!

1 comment: