![]() |
| :) Cute. Still in <3 with my hair too! |
So Brandy is leaving in a couple weeks, so we started mapping out trip to Miami. We are going to stop 12 hours into the trip in Savannah, Georgia. We found a nice hotel that will take Adonis too. Then from Savannah to Miami is another 8 hour drive, WTF?! A 20 hour drive? This mess is gonna be insane!!
Moving right along....So about 3 weeks ago, I ordered this diet plans. No really wouldn't call it a diet per se, it's more just eating healthier, smalled meals more frequently. So today was the big the kick off. I got on the scale and wanted to cry. Hence the title of this blog....my goal is to lose the weight of a middle aged kid. I will keep u updated on my journey. It's almost time for my mid morning snack which consists of half a can of tuna and half a banana....sounds yummy right?? I'm tryna stick to my guns and see this thing through, so if you see me misbehavin, call me out on it!! It really doesn't help that Paula Deen's restaurant is 15 minutes away from our hotel in Savannah.....SAD FACE. Welp, until tomorrow guys....

No comments:
Post a Comment