Though my hair is natural, you probably couldn't tell just by looking at me. I still get my hair pressed, so it almost is always straight. I haven't graduated to the no heat natural hair thing, but I know I'll get there. Look at this pic of one of my besties and her awesome hair, I aspire to be like her one day!! (Check out her blog too!)
thenappyheadrambles.blogspot.com |
So this is the first summer I had with natural hair, and it def kicked my ass! Living in an apartment with no air conditioning tends to make you sweat. And water and natural hair equals kinkiness. But I have not regretted my decision, my hair is most certainly thickening up and is much healthier giving me the confidence to start trying new things with my hair, i.e. the new haircut I just got!
As I go home to Akron for the weekend, I'm really excited to see all my friends and family tomorrow for my graduation celebration. The Post Grad Edition in the title of this blog is an ode to my life after graduate school. I'll take lots of pics to post to the blog and will make sure I blog all about the festivities.
Don't forget to tune in tomorrow to watch the killer buckeyes slaughter OU!! GO BUCKS!!

Your hair looks AWESOME and you don't have to do the whole heat free deal. When and if you are ever ready to plunge though... i'm here!!
ReplyDelete"like" that's me liking your comment lol
ReplyDelete