Anywho, today I was pulled to another clinic....not happy about that! But I'm lucky to have a job in this economy, so I will keep my complaining to a minimum. I'm still tryna get over whatever this lil cold thing I have going on is, but I was definitely not about to let that put a damper on my weekend.
So Thursday, I did some HIV outreach stuff with Tiffani aka the nappyheadrambles. I didn't get home till about about 9pm. Yep so I basically worked 730am-9pm. But there was free food and I got to do outreach in the community which I love. The next day was Dylan's bday party. Had a great time!
![]() |
| Karaoke for Dylan's BDay |
So Saturday, started with me waking up at noon, the same exact time I was supposed to be meeting Krista for lunch. Fail, but I was there at 1220! I think I made good time, but anyone who knows me knows I'm always early so that kinda irritated me. But I love hanging out with her :-) So got home, finished watching the buckeyes slaughter Purdue, no, I mean that literally. Score was 42-0. Also watched the city tow away every car on my street. People really need to read the street signs for game days........I found that out the hard way. So that afternoon my cousin and her friend came down. So I took them to the mall bcus they wanted to shop. Got home that evening, they went out and I went to a haunted house and bowling with some friends. Had a great time, except for my piss poor performance at bowling. Out of the 2 games we bowled, my highest score was a 123....I blame it on the alcohol though and the fact that them balls were heavy!
Sunday my friend came and stayed because he was visiting a law school on Monday. I took him around campus to try and sway him to fine city of Columbus. Def wasn't a good idea to be walking miles in come Chuck's tho cus I'm feeling it now! Anyway I guess that's it. After my taste testing I'm going to visit lil miss Alexita :)
Fingers crossed that my car isn't on it's side when I get off work.........

No comments:
Post a Comment