So last weekend ending with me drinking too much and being sick, so I wanted to have a nice relaxing weekend this time around. Friday was sushi night with Tiffani. So since we are both broke ass college grads, we decided to travel the world via food. We are gonna start eating some foreign cuisine on pay weeks lol. So this week the foreign cuisine was sushi. So I ordered shrimp tempura, which was awesome, probably because it was actually cooked, a tuna roll and an appetizer. By far the best thing I ordered was the appetizer. It was a lil pocket thing filled with chicken and veggies with this awesome sauce. And since I'm not a sauce person and i liked it, it must have been really good. So the tuna was a disaster. It was beet red raw AND chewy as hell. Disgusting so we put it in a lil box for Tiffani to take home to her cat Gracee. I also ordered a small hot sake which was the biggest small I've ever seen. I had to get a side of tea just to dilute it.
![]() |
| Tiffani's Spicy Salmon |
So Saturday I spent most of the day with Angelica and Alexa, which I always enjoy. We went to the store and chilled out at home. While at Babies R Us we discovered chocolate animal crackers. Why they been holding out?? Them things banged, but I've never seen them sold anywhere else :-( Anyway, lil Alexa has a cold but I try and spend as much time with her as possible cus I def want her to get used to me and know me since I'll be her babysitter :-)
![]() |
| Alexa and Angelica <3 |
Sunday was a day for laundry, cleaning and cooking and now its back to the wonderful work week :-( I'm excited because my sister is coming home for Thanksgiving! Yea! I also want to give a shout out to Nickie P! I hate flakey ass people. You know how many people said they wanna come roll to Miami for New Year's but jus be running off at the mouth? Well she actually got her ticket, so I'm excited. So today at work my time will be spent researching hotel rooms for New Years eve on the strip so we don't have to worry about driving, parking, etc. Anyway, my mom and step dad are coming this weekend. Excited and disappointed at the same time. Disappointed because I would really like to spend more than half a day with my mom, but oh well I guess....Here's to a fast moving work week!


No comments:
Post a Comment