So updates- none really to discuss. The thing I am most excited about presently is that my a/c finally got installed yesterday!! Doesn't take much to make me happy, but at least now I won't wake up in a pool of my own sweat, so thanks mom for the early b-day gift!
Speaking of birthdays....my 24th is coming up in 2 weeks. My sister is flying in for the holiday so that's pretty exciting. There's even going to be fireworks on my birthday this year. I'm really looking forward to a low-key type of deal tho....maybe its my old age taking over....??
I am at home on Pride Weekend when I should be a number of different places. I should be in Akron for my cousin's graduation party or at the Pride festivities supporting equal rights. Unfortunately I have been sidelined with stitches in my heel. I have had this mole on the heel of my foot for as long as I can remember really. I like to think of it as a beauty mark but I noticed it has been getting bigger. So after much encouragement (like a gnat lol) from my mom, my dermatologist thought it best to biopsy it, results will be in next week. Well what was I thinking doing this at the beginning of summer?? It's on my heel...so no cute shoes for a while and I don't think its healing properly, so I have to go back to the doctor Monday. It's still open a lil bit and bleeding after 4 days.....look at the below pic at your own risk.
![]() |
| Excuse the ash but I aint putting nothing but neosporin on this foot! |
All in all life has been good. Mom has been healthy, sister too so I feel blessed. Please take my quiz on the blog, for several months I have been contemplating law school....haven't really discussed it with anyone so tell me what you guys think, leave comments, do whatever.
Finally, over a year ago my mom was blessed by someone elses loss when she was fortunate enough to receive a kidney transplant. This transplant has increased her quality of life in so many ways. I know we as people don't like to think about death but there is so much that can be given when you leave this place. Just a little food for thought.
I think I haven't been blogging as much because I don't have much to talk about! So feel free to ask questions and stir up some ideas for me. Hope you are enjoying this lovey weather :-)

1) child please, you're no where near old. You better live your life.
ReplyDelete2) The pic of your foot is gross no one wants to see that!!!!
Haha thanks for the comment but in my defense I tried to put a disclaimer :-p
ReplyDeleteyou should totally be a lawyer! you didn't tell me!!!
ReplyDeleteYeaaaa but I don't like being called on randomly in class...and I have attendance problems
ReplyDelete