On to other things. So my sister is moving to Miami in a few weeks. Guess that will be my new vacation spot. I'm really excited for her, but a little sad at the same time. Although we hated each other growing up, we have become extremely close, and I would say she's my best friend. So about 2 months ago I sent her a link to an article I read about several dogs overheating and dying while flying on an airplane. That was probably the wrong move....so now we, yes we, me her and Adonis (the 70 lb dog) will be driving her car and him to Miami soon. Number one, that's gonna be a hell of a long drive. Number 2, I pray there are no storms because Adonis has anxiety attacks cus he needs to grow some gonads, Number 3, I hope we are still on speaking terms after this.....I'll keep you informed and will probably be blogging from the road.
![]() |
| Adonis |
So to end this thing, this blogging stuff is all new to me. So please, I am completely open to and encourage suggestions and comments. I'm kinda random, so I apologize if I jump around alot. But please leave feedback, just say hi if you have nothing to say :) Being that I'm new, expect changes while I figure things out, thanks for reading :)



hi!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of blogging! I think your hair looks cute, and I love your dogs name!
ReplyDeleteAs long as you what what you say about me, love the blog. Shine your light on the world young lady! The best is yet to come!
ReplyDeleteB